As tagged by Aia, here are the 10 things about me, if you care to read. (It took me a while to post this because I felt it was very egoistic of me to do this tagging game haha! But for the fun of it, g!)
1. Being left-handed, I always have a difficulty putting nail polish on my left nails. So most of the time, I leave it without nail polish while my right hand nails have one.
2. I sleep at 9am the next day during my free time because i’m up the whole night watching everything there is to watch (films, series, make up tutorials, parodies—anything)
3. I fill my hand with doodles occasionally
4. I sort of have this fear/anxiety of being left alone with a person, even if we’re friends. It makes me act awkwardly.
5. Butterflies scare me more than other insects, especially the big ones.
6. I am the only Chinese-looking/chinky-eyed person in the family, and I’ve always thought I’m adopted.
7. I cut a portion of my hair to the roots once when I was 11 because I thought it was never growing longer than it should. Of course I was wrong. But the little spikes of hair looked ugly as it grew so I continued cutting it to the roots till I was 14. Through years of cutting, more strands of hair were cut accidentally with it so there were more spikes. Since then people in school and friends made fun of me (I joined them making fun of myself too). Haha! Good times.
8. I don’t talk much. I probably spend 60% of my day in silence.
9. Every person from an exclusive school for girls would probably understand me for this, but I think my “first love” was a girl. Haha!
10. It took me an hour to finish this list. My life is not that interesting, sorry!