Posting the last photos for My Summer in a Roll
On days when I overslept and missed work, i’m usually at home doing nothing. This was probably my last opportunity to bum around so I took advantage of every moment, savored it while I can. Haha! (Also I didn’t have enough money to go out)
- First photo: trying out my new sneakers
- Second: We got into interior design all of a sudden so we decided to decorate our dining room with hues of browns—my favorite color!
- Third: Just wasting a frame
- Fourth: Photographed my sister’s back
- Fifth: Wasting another frame
- Sixth: New blue wallpaper + my sprocket rocket that I haven’t used for a long time
So there, that’s the end of my summer in a roll! I honestly suck at blogging, I can’t keep up with what I started. I don’t think i’m going to start a new personal project for a while, lol. But for the new followers, thank you for following me!! Let’s be friends!
Nikon FM10 + Lomo CN 100